The Human Resource Division, Ministry of Information & Communications is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief ICT Officer, Management & Information System Division, Royal Civil Service Commission, Thimphu.
|Sl. No.||Position||No. of Slot||Position Level||Criteria||Agency/Department||Contract Type|
|1||Chief ICT Officer||1||P1 A||Bachelors in IT||MISD, RCSC||In-Service|
Interested In-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2018. (available at www.rcsc.gov.bt).
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Application along with the following documents must reach to Human Resource Division, MoIC latest by 15th February 2020.
For further clarification, please contact concerned HR officer at 322567 during office hours.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Performance rating/Assessed Performance Appraisal Form (IWP) of the last two years
- Copy of valid Security clearance
- Copy of Valid Audit clearance
- Copy of last promotion order
- No objection certificate from the working agency
Contact Person: Mr.Karma Thinley