The Human Resource Division, Ministry of Information and Communications, Thimphu is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief Transport Officer at Road Safety and Transport Authority (RSTA).
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position Level||No. of Slots||Minimum Qualification Required||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Chief Transport Officer||P1 A||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Transport Development Division, RSTA, Thimphu||In-services|
Interested In-service Civil Servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For eligibility criteria, please refer section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulations, BCSR 2018. (www.rcsc.gov.bt).
Applicants with relevant qualification and work experience, within the same Super Structure shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Application along with the following documents must reach the HR Division, MoIC latest by 31st January 2019.
- Application (with e-mail and contact number)
- Updated CV (CSIS)
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Copy of latest promotion order
- Valid Security & Audit Clearance
- No objection Certificate from the Working Agency
- Performance Evaluation (ModEx result) for the last 2 years
Contact Person:Mr. Singye Norbu