UPDATE 31st Oct 2019: ADDENDUM: Since the 1st Nov is government holiday, the tender for the same should be submitted today by 2.30PM,31st Oct 2019.
The Ministry of Information & Communications invites sealed rates from the authorized travel agents for air ticketing for the following routes:
2. Leki Dorji
3. Padam Bahadur Mongar
4. Ngawang Gyeltshen
5. Cheten Norbu
6. Kelzang Jamtsho
- You are requested to submit the sealed rates to this Ministry on 1/11/2019 before 11:30 AM. The late submission of the bid documents will not be entertained.
- The bidders are requested to mention the name of airlines and quote in full fare in every sector, without which it will be considered as non-responsive bid.
- The validation of fares and available seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The availability and confirmation of the seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting your quotation. The quotation submitted with the waiting list will be considered non-responsive bid.
- You are requested to attach the Ticketing License and issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs with your quotation without it the tender documents will be rejected at the time of the opening and will be treated as non-responsive.
- Kindly submit the Tax clearance certificate.
- The quotation should submitted along with the confirm itineraries.
- The travel agents are requested to quote the rates as per the sectors given above.
- The quotation without the sealed envelope will not be entertained.
- Please don’t quote for budgeted air lines and if found will be rejected instantly.
- The sealed quotation should be addressed in favor of the The Head, AFD, MoIC, Thimphu Bhutan.
Contact Person: Mr. Sonam Dorji