In line with the government’s plans and priorities, and with the objective of improving public service delivery, hands on training on use of eRaLIS (electronic-Registration and Licensing Information Systems) and G2C services is being held in Phuntsholing from 27th March 2019 onwards as part of advocacy program and capacity development to the RSTA officials . The program is partly supported by PSGRD (erstwhile G2C Office), Cabinet Secretariat.
Some of the issues that are being discussed to improve the service delivery are:
- RSTA making news in social media regarding service delivery
- Recording and updating reliable and timely information
- Sharing information for public with relevant and timely information
- Online payment issues and facilitating citizens to use the online payment services.
- Responding to social media inquiries and sharing responsibilities.
- Way forward to improve IT systems and RSTA service delivery ( example queue management , mRSTA mobile app)
- eRaLIS common issues and discussions
- G2C/PSD Services, G2C
- eKaaSel, G2C
Contact Person:Mr.Yeshi Dorji