The 65th Quarterly Coordination Meeting (QCM) was held today in MoIC conference hall from 10.00 AM chaired by the Hon’ble Secretary. Department and Division Heads from the Secretariat, DITT, DOAT, DoIM and RSTA attended the meeting.
The meeting discussed on the following agenda.
- Welcome address: Officiating PPD Chief
- Opening remarks by Hon’ble Secretary, MoIC
- Adoption of agenda
- Review of decisions taken in 64th QCM (Action Taken Report): PPD
- Budget progress reporting for the financial year 2020-2021 (July 2020-June 2021): DCFO
- The approved budget for 2021-2022 including the highlight of important guidelines: DCFO
- Update on audit-related issues: DCFO (Audit Focal Officer).
- Finalization and endorsement of APA 2021-2022: PPD and Departmental APA focal.