The 58th Quarterly Coordination Meeting (QCM) was held today in MoIC conference hall from 10.00AM chaired by the Hon’ble Secretary. This is the first QCM chaired by Hon’ble Secretary after being appointed as the Secretary for the Ministry .Department and Division Heads from the Secretariat, BCAA, DITT, DOAT, DoIM and RSTA attended the meeting.
The meeting discussed on the following agenda:
- Opening remarks by Secretary, MoIC
- Adoption to agenda
- Review of decisions taken in the 57th QCM
- Progress reporting for the financial year 2019-20 (First quarter): DCFO
- Stock-taking of APA 2019-20: Departmental APA focal officers
- Update on audit related issues: DCFO (Audit Focal Officer)
- Review of government pledges: All
- Presentation on the existing Social Welfare System- ICTD
- Sensitization of Moderation exercise: HRD
- Proposal for awarding of certificate of appreciation to “Outstanding” employees of the Ministry – HRD
- Any other issues :Procurement issues (DITT & RSTA), Disaster Management.