The Ministry of Information and Communications is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief ICT Officer, Application Development Division and Chief Program Officer, Infrastructure Division, Department of Information Technology & Telecom, Thimphu.
|Sl No.||Position||No. of Slot||Position Level||Criteria||Super Structure||Remarks|
|1||Chief ICT Officer||1||P1 A||Bachelors in IT||Technical||In-service|
|2||Chief Program Officer||1||P1 A||Bachelors in IT/Bachelors in Electronics & Communication Engg./Bachelors in Electrical Engineering||Technical||In-service|
Interested In-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2018. (available at www.rcsc.gov.bt).
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Application along with the following documents must be submitted to Human Resource Division, MoIC latest by 23rd August 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Performance rating/Assessed Performance Appraisal Form (IWP) of the last two years
- Copy of valid Security clearance
- Copy of Valid Audit clearance
- Copy of last promotion order
- No objection certificate from the Parent Agency
- No objection certificate from the Working Agency
For further clarification, please contact concerned HR Officer at 322567 during office hours.
Contact Person: Mr.Karma Thinley