JDS project aims at supporting human resource development of the Kingdom of Bhutan targeting highly capable young government officials who are expected to engage in formulating and implementing social and economic development policies and become leaders after completing Master’s program in Japan.
Application deadline to RCSC : September 24, 2021
Application Eligibility (Female Applicants are encouraged to apply)
- Age-39 years old or younger ( as of April 2022)
- Academic background: Bachelor degree holder from universities authorized by RGoB or other countries
- Occupation: Must be a permanent government employee
- Work Experience : -Belong to Major Occupational groups listed for each component under specified Super structure group. Have a minimum of 2 years work experience under the same Parent Agency at the time of application.
Note: You have to be shortlisted after screening by RCSC to apply for JDS. Shortlist will be announced on October 13 on the RCSC website.
- Agriculture and Rural Development/ Master of Sciences
- Industrial Foundation Development/ Master of Arts in Int’l Development/ Int’l Relations or Masters of Economics
- Infrastructure Development for Sustainable Economic Growth/ Master of Environmental Studies of Engineering
- Countermeasures for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management/ Master of Environmental Sciences or Engineering.
Note: for PhD course , please contact JICE JDS office @02-350831/350832
JDS has 4 online promotion seminars -Aug 13th, 20th 27th and 3rd Sept, if you would like to know more about their program you can register for the promotion seminar using the QR code on the leaflet or collect the information from HRD.