The Officiating Secretary (Director General of RSTA),MoIC conferred the Royal Civil Service Award 2018 today at the MoIC conference hall to the forty-six civil servants of MoIC.The award was conferred to the recipients from Secretariat, Bhutan Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA),Department of Air Transport (DoAT),Department of Information & Media (DoIM),Department of Information Technology &Telecom (DITT) & Road Safety &Transport Autority (RSTA) in keeping with the Royal Command issued to the Royal Civil Service Commission and also as per the Chapter 22 of Bhutan Civil Service Rules and Regulations 2012 for their dedicated service to the Tsa-wa-sum.
The six awardees of the “Lifetime service award” are the:
- Mr.Wangdi Gyeltshen,Ex-Director General of BCAA (37 years,4 months,27 days)
- Mr.Pem Tashi, Superintendent Communication Officer of BCAA (37 years,7 months,9 days)
- Mr.Pasang,Fire & Rescue Officer of DoAT(33 years, 3 months 12 days)
- Mr.Nychen Wangdi, Sr.Motor Vehicle Inspector of RSTA (33 years,3 months,12 days)
- Mr.Chandra Bdr.Thapa, Driver of BCAA (33 years,25 days)
- Mr.Dorji Wangdi, Security Guard of BCAA (19 years, 20 days)
- Gold Medal Award Recipients (30 years or more service-6 awardees)
- Silver Medal Award Recipients (20 years or more service but less than 30 years-7 awardees)
- Bronze Medal Award Recipients (10 years or more service but less than 20 years- 27 awardees)
The Officiating Secretary while congratulating the award recipients, reminded everyone to further serve the country with full dedication.
Contact Person:Mr.Sonam Rabten