Mrs. Karma Galey former Dy. Chief Human Resource Officer at Ministry of Education, officially resumed her duty with the HRD division, MoIC on 8th January 2019.
The Ministry of Information & Communications joins the nation in commemorating the 111th National Day of Bhutan by offering our prayers and wishes for the continued peace, prosperity and security of the Nation.
‘Successful democracy should be accompanied by economic transformation towards creating a just, equal and harmonious society’– An aspiration of His Majesty, the 5th Druk Gyalpo.
The Officiating Secretary (Director General of RSTA),MoIC conferred the Royal Civil Service Award 2018 today at the MoIC conference hall to the forty-six civil servants of MoIC.The award was conferred to the recipients from Secretariat, Bhutan Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA),Department of Air Transport (DoAT),Department of Information & Media (DoIM),Department of Information Technology &Telecom (DITT) & Road Safety &Transport Autority (RSTA) in keeping with the Royal Command issued to the Royal Civil Service Commission and also as per the Chapter 22 of Bhutan Civil Service Rules and Regulations 2012 for their dedicated service to the Tsa-wa-sum.
The six awardees of the “Lifetime service award” are the:
- Mr.Wangdi Gyeltshen,Ex-Director General of BCAA (37 years,4 months,27 days)
- Mr.Pem Tashi, Superintendent Communication Officer of BCAA (37 years,7 months,9 days)
- Mr.Pasang,Fire & Rescue Officer of DoAT(33 years, 3 months 12 days)
- Mr.Nychen Wangdi, Sr.Motor Vehicle Inspector of RSTA (33 years,3 months,12 days)
- Mr.Chandra Bdr.Thapa, Driver of BCAA (33 years,25 days)
- Mr.Dorji Wangdi, Security Guard of BCAA (19 years, 20 days)
- Gold Medal Award Recipients (30 years or more service-6 awardees)
- Silver Medal Award Recipients (20 years or more service but less than 30 years-7 awardees)
- Bronze Medal Award Recipients (10 years or more service but less than 20 years- 27 awardees)
The Officiating Secretary while congratulating the award recipients, reminded everyone to further serve the country with full dedication.
Contact Person:Mr.Sonam Rabten
The Royal Government of Bhutan and Government of United Arab Emirates have signed the Air Services Agreement (ASA) on 29th November 2018 in Dubai. Mr. Kinley Wangchuk, Director, Bhutan Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA), an authorized signatory on behalf of Royal Government of Bhutan and His Excellency Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansoori , Minister of Economy and Chairman of the GCAA, United Arab Emirates signed the Air Services Agreement.
The United Arab Emirates is the 8th country with which Bhutan has signed Air Services Agreement.
Contact Person: Mr.Sonam Dorji