Hon’ble Prime Minister launched the ePayment services for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment, and Road Safety & Transport Authority,Ministry of Information & Communications, today.At the launch, Hon’ble Prime Minster said that the ePayment service though simple is a big stepping stone to a self-reliance journey and there is still a lot of potential to improve the services. Hon’ble PM thanked all individuals and agencies involved in making the ePayment a successful one.
Link to ePayment Services:
- Passport Renewal,Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ELPC & Results Dupliation,Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment
- Nine Service of Driving License & Vehicle Documents,RSTA
Notice:The ePayment services are not integrated with mBoB and is an independent web service.Clients wishing to pay online for RSTA services must know their bank account number (BoB,BNB or DPNB) and their mobile number must be registered in banks to receive the One Time Password (OTP).
On how to avail the online payment for RSTA, please read the Standard Operating Procedure (User Manual).
For any clarification and issues on RSTA online Payment (other than Banking issues) ,please contact:
- Mr.Yeshi Dorji,Chief ICT Officer ICT Division,MoIC ,TEL:324319(O)
- Mr.Tshering Nidup,Sr.ICT Officer,ICT Division,MoIC,TEL:324319(O)
- Mr.Rinchen Jangsem,Sr.ICTA II ,ICT Section,RSTA,TEL:327660(O)
- RSTA Staff
[RSTA demonstrating the online payment for driving license renewal]