The sealed rates are invited from the authorized travel agents for air ticketing for the following routes:
|14/03/2018||Shanghai, Pudong||Bangkok||Economy Class||1 pax|
|15/03/2018||Delhi||Paro||Economy Class||1 pax|
|14/03/2018||Bandaranaike Airport (CMB)||Delhi||Economy Class||1 pax|
|23/03/2018||Delhi||Bandaranaike Airport (CMB)|
|14/03/2018||Singapore||Bangkok||Economy Class||1 pax|
You are requested to submit the sealed rates to this Ministry on 26/02/2018 before 11 AM. The late submission of the bid documents will not be entertained.
- The bidders are requested to mention the name of airlines and quote in full fare in every sector, without which it will be considered as non responsive bid.
- The bidder shall submit an EMD of Nu. 20,000 (twenty thousand) only drawn in favor of the Head, AFD, MoIC, in the form of demand draft/cash warrant.
- We will not accept the unconditional quotation like an increase of fares or changing of airlines at the time of travel. The rate quoted should be inclusive of all the taxes and levied charges.
- The validation of fares and available seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The availability and confirmation of the seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting your quotation. The quotation submitted with the waiting list will be considered non-responsive bid.
- You are requested to attach the Ticketing Licenseand issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs with your quotation without it the tender documents will be rejected at the time of the opening and will be treated as non-responsive.
- Kindly submit the Tax clearance certificate
- The quotation should submitted along with the confirm itineraries.
- The travel agents are requested to quote the rates as per the sectors given above.
- The quotation without the sealed envelope will not be entertained.
- Please don’t quote for budgeted air lines and if found will be rejected instantly.
- The sealed quotation should be address in favor of the Procurement Officer, AFD, MoIC, Thimphu.